- I wore my hiking boots to protect my sore feet (from the ~12 miles Brooke and I hiked yesterday) and Georgina told me I looked like a model for a hiking advertisement, which I liked.
- Later a guy from Brazil told me my face looks very American, which I didn't like as much.
- I ate fried calamari in a lovely cafe by the sea, which made my soul as happy as my stomach.
- Later I ate a delectable raisin bun on a lovely bench by the sea (which had pretty much the same effect as the calamari).
- 60-degree weather isn't a moment but a cause for celebration.
- So is an incredibly blue (and sometimes green) ocean reflecting an incredibly blue sky.
|couldn't get enough|
|at breakfast/lunch with Juan Martín from Argentina and Brooke from UNC|
|that dog wanted that ball so bad but was too afraid of the waves to get it|