Friday, March 15, 2019

Scenes from February, Part II



Highlight of my month is that I finally used my bread machine and it turned out great!

dinner w/ beau

beach walk w/ beach boy

I work at a beautiful place!
signs of spring <3

tried to trim my cat's claws :/ she didn't like that 
At MM's Habitat fundraiser Mixed Concrete!

I bought these great ceramics

With the fam the following weekend... Dad and June love coming to CH

Yet another McDougle track sunset

dazzled
This is actually from March: Morehead-Cain Final Selection Weekend. It was an interesting experience but totally exhausting. 

Fat Tuesday... I decided to give up desserts for Lent :( But after very much enjoying these cakes!

Proud of my negative splits!!! I've been working very hard on this. Excited about my half marathon this weekend.

Brunch with Jackie Jack before he went home for spring break :)

No comments:

Post a Comment