Wednesday, April 10, 2019

26!

Today, I am 26 years and 1 week old!



I've had a wonderful first week of being 26. The night of my birthday, I gathered some friends and family at Guglhupf in Durham. I decided in advance that I'd spend all my birthday money at the meal, and I decided later that was a very good decision. I ordered a lot and had a blast.




The next night, Patrick took me out in Raleigh. The surprise destination was Bida Manda, a Laotian restaurant downtown that is really excellent.





This past weekend, I had friends up to Lake Gaston for the third installment of my birthday celebrations. The weather wasn't ideal, but the company was, so it ended up being a great weekend.

Dad set us this beautiful continental breakfast!


LKG 2k19 crew

I baked myself this double chocolate cake, which we ate only 1/4 of at the lake, so I became very popular at my office by sharing it with coworkers on Monday.

No comments:

Post a Comment