Friday, July 13, 2018

End of May, Start of June

This is a tacky way to catch up on my blog, but here goes:

Tru is my second favorite place on earth, second only to Lake Gaston.

Claire <3

At a dinner party at Vicki's house, Ralph collected hair samples from guests, in the interest of Science.

My dad has turned his entire backyard into a farm.

Spent Memorial Day weekend at Atlantic Beach.

Here I am in my office. A real live working professional.

Janie came to town for Dylan's graduation!

wahoo!! The baby is done with high school!

the fam 
The Carrboro Farmers Market is my third-favorite place on earth.

friends at the market

a salad consisting 100% of locally produced ingredients

I made this beautiful bruchetta for my housewarming...



...to which two of my oldest friends came!

and three siblings!

my oldest friend
The next morning, the fam got breakfast in Raleigh as a send-off for our Janiebug.

Stay tuned for photos from the rest of June! 

No comments:

Post a Comment