Friday, July 13, 2018

Second Half of June

First, I hung out with some goats:







This is from a bluegrass/jazz concert in Cary:

And this is from Jazz Brunch at Weaver Street Market in Carrboro:

I try to buy flowers every week from the farmers market.

This is from Bida Manda, a Laotian restaurant I visited in Raleigh with my friend Elena. This was super, super spicy. I had to drink coconut milk afterwards to cool off my mouth. 
lake dayz


What I do during my lunch break every day 
This is me on the way to trade-in my faithful Nissan Maxima, a reliable friend for the past 9 years.


I was actually very sad.

But then I ended up with this beaut!

This is me at 7:30am in line at the DMV, waiting to get my new NC license

success!!!

I love cooking dinner with friends!
Bonus pic: inspiration of the day. Can't wait to meet her when I visit New Zealand in December!

No comments:

Post a Comment