Saturday, July 14, 2018

Weekend in Asheville

Not to be confused with my recent blog post titled "Weekend in Nashville."

A few weeks in advance, Mary McCall and I started talking about doing a sister weekend in the mountains. We booked an Airbnb for the first night and planned a out-and-back overnight hike for the second night. About a week in advance, we found out our THIRD sister Janie would be in North Carolina that weekend! So I called the Airbnb host to ask if we could be three instead of two. She was very gracious, and off we went!

MM and me at Posana, waiting for Janie 
burrata 


Sunburst Farms trout
after our French Broad ice cream
the next morning: waiting for our brunch table
Saturday morning brunch at Sunny Point Cafe
3 sistahs

my diva sister Janie

bye Janie </3

sad to go

Blue Ridge Parkway! 

MM and I hiked to the top of Mount Mitchell in time for the sunset, which was spectacular. MM brought her DSLR camera on our hike, so we got some great photos— but I don't have those. 






No comments:

Post a Comment