Sunday, June 16, 2013

Rain and Coffee

It doesn't seem possible that I've already been here for two weeks. There's something new every day, which makes days pass so quickly.

Today is cold and rainy, one of those quiet and cozy indoor days. Normally I'm fired up to go out and explore and see and do, but there are occasional days when I'm completely content sitting still. Like today. I spent a few hours at a coffeeshop this morning, studying Spanish flashcards, and then returned home to make (attempt) lunch. I ate peas out of a can while I waited for water to boil for a weird but not-bad-tasting soupy concoction with rice and peas and a random powdered vegetable soup mix.

I don't have any new pictures, but to keep things lively I'll post a cool cat picture I took at the Villa last weekend.

no edits!

No comments:

Post a Comment