Friday, March 31, 2017

Nashville Scenes


I'll miss Nashville if I leave it. It wasn't easy, moving to a new city where I knew no one. But I've built up enough connections here, and worked hard enough to get to know the city, that I'll definitely miss it when I'm gone.

Nashville things that have made me happy in the last couple of weeks:

Fantastic $8 show at the High Watt

I know a TED talker!

The TEDxNashville conference was as inspiring anyone could hope it would be.

I loved this tree and this crook of the creek in Montgomery Bell State Park.

The Jefferson Street Art Crawl was fantastic! Super fun to unexpectedly find the Versify crew at one of the venues.
The delectable pizza at City House.


Regina Spektor at the Ryman was a dream come true.

My birthday dinner at Chauhan was a highlight of the year.


I derive disproportionate happiness from my little windowsill row of succulents and our shared backyard view.

No comments:

Post a Comment