Thursday, November 22, 2018

Dinners, Hamilton, Peppers

This is my only photo from an excellent dinner club attended by all 9 almost everyone on my list! Except Jack :/

Patrick and I saw Hamilton at DPAC!
We both loved it, of course, but neither of us realized beforehand that there was no spoken dialogue! So we didn't really learn anything new about the characters, just got to enjoy a great performance of the soundtrack we know so well!

Then, we went to a Mipso + friends show at Haw River Ballroom!

Americana 4 lyfe

The next day, we drove to Tarboro for the first annual BrewGrass Festival! Two bands, five food trucks, and nine local breweries! 
While home, we admired Dad's abundant final pepper harvest.

...and sugarcane harvest (our promised Christmas gift)

I LOVE lentils and kale and sweet potatoes and curry!!! I forgot how delicious this recipe was; need to make it more often! 

This is a photo from a dinner with my friends Nico and Laini, at their house in Durham. Nico is Italian and made us this ~authentic~ bruchetta.

A nice sky I appreciated on the walk from my office to my car.

stovetop polenta with roasted shiitakes, parmigiano-reggiano, and green onion

I have been going on some pre-dawn and post-sunset runs lately thanks to Daylight Savings Time! Safety first!

No comments:

Post a Comment